Virtuoso guitarist and master musician Bill Farrish has released six CD’s for MCR Records throughout the late 1990’s – early 2000’s under his own name. His music’s been featured on several radio broadcasts in Europe, the Far East, and South America. In addition to leading his own groups, Bill has performed as a sideman with Shunzu Ohno, Sadiq Abdu Shahid, Dennis Wilson, Bernard Purdie, Tiny Grimes, Charles Eubanks, David Garibaldi, Arthur Prysock, Ray Alexander, Jimmy Halperin, Kiku Collins, Dave Ambrosio, Peter Rogine, Tony Romano and many others. Off-Broadway productions of The Man of LaMancha, Lil’ Shop of Horrors, Hair, and Tapestry . In 2014 Bill was featured on All About Jazz in an article entitled “Practice, Do You?” written by Dom Minasi which also featured many of the worlds top jazz musicians. Television credits include: Bea Moss Productions and “The Carl Bruno Show“ TCI Cable, TV., featured artist in the independently released production “An Evening with Bill Farrish” by Raven Productions, QPTV., composer of the theme and incidental music for The Park, Eun Kyung Show, Radio Seoul, Flushing NY and many jingles.
Right click for Hi-res photos.
Performances as a sideman
Shunzo Ohno, Bernard Purdie, David Garibaldi, John Stowell, David Gomez, Tito Puente Jr., Charles Eubanks, Sadiq Abdu Shahid, Mike Portnoy, Jimmy Halperin, Steve Kenyon, Kiku Collins, Cecil Bridgewater, Dennis Wilson, Rob Garcia, Jeff Palmer, Kim Novack, Arthur Prysock, Ray Alexander, Dave Ambrosio, Greg Bobulinski, George Berardinelli, Eric Goletz, Terry Newman, John Ray, Bobby Brennen, Tony Romano, Joe Carbone, Peter Rogine, Wes Belcamp, Robin Radus and others.
- Dialogue – Bill Farrish / Robin Radus- FMC-NY/MCR Records
- Space Jam – Mike Fijal Independent Release Canada
- Oz – Bill Farrish -FMC-NY
- Sketches of a Summer Day – Bill Farrish -FMC-NY/MCR Records
- Close to the Edge- Bill Farrish -FMC-NY/MCR Records
- Indie Journal Compilations Vol. 1 Guest Artist Indie Journal – MCR Records
- A Rock Odyssey – Remo – MCR Records
- Made to Order Guitarist – Remo – MCR Records
- Psychedelic Orange – Strangecloud -MCR Records
- Columnist for Jazz Guitar Today 2018-2020
- Major Key Jazz/Commercial Harmony Workbook and Text, Farrish Music Co. – 2019
- Jazz Guitar Volume I, Farrish Music Co. – 2017
- Basic Musicianship Text and Workbook, Farrish Music Co. – 2017
- Fretboard Essentials 1, 2 & 3, Farrish Music Co – 2023
- Long Arpeggio Studies, Farrish Music Co – 2023